Poster and oral presentations should be in the English language. Specific requirements per presentation type are listed below:
- All posters should be made using the mandatory template that can be found on intranet (login required).
- Posters should be printed in A0-format in portrait.
- Abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on top of the poster
- Authors are responsible for setting up and removing their posters. Any posters not removed by the end of the day will be discarded.
- All posters must be written entirely in English and should be legible from 1.5 meters distance
- Material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board will be made available at the venue.
Oral presentations: instructions will be announced soon.